Saturday, December 20, 2008

Procrastination

Okay, so instead of doing the things that need to be done before Christmas, I am pushing them further back into my the recesses of my mind and blogging instead. Not that it is completely my fault (that I'm behind). I am 7 months pregnant and have a two year old, and James hasn't been around for what feels like weeks (I know, excuses, excuses, but whatever makes me feel better, right?). I did get the opportunity to photograph a friend's girls this morning, and I got some precious pictures. A big thank you to all my friends who are letting me use their children for photography practice. Here are some of my favorites.


2 comments:

Beth said...

You are so talented Kristen! If you need practice please feel free to use my children as guinea pigs. :)

Mariah said...

Wow great pictures.