Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Birthday Boy

Noble had such a great 1st Birthday. We celebrated with family down in Edmond and it was so wonderful to share the day with (almost)everyone we love.








I wish I could claim these amazingly adorable baked goods as my own, but the're not (if you need a reminder of my culinary skills just take a look back at London's 'castle' cake (which didn't even receive its own picture)). My friend Anne made them and they were such a hit (and besides being over the top cute they were super yummy!).









Happy Birthday Noble! We love you!!!

4 comments:

nana said...

Great party.Great pics! Happy Birthday, Noble!!

Mercedes said...

Happy Birthday Noble! He is such a handsome man!

Jenae said...

Happy birthday Noble! And we have a little something for him...I'm sorry it is so very belated!

Stephanie said...

What a great party! And the pic of London and KK is precious :)