Thursday, October 28, 2010

At last...

I finally captured a picture of my children together where they are actually both smiling, and , get this, looking at me!!!! I'm a little giddy, I thought the day would never come.

During a 'photo shoot' I usually I get this:

and a little of this:
and let's not forget this:
But here are the winners, yes that was plural, I got TWO!
And...
This one's not too bad either.


Now I just need a family one; I'll share that montage for another day. (It has been a sad, sad season for family pics, maybe this is the turning point!)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! London and Noble are growing up so fast -- they can even stop playing for a few minutes to take a sibling picture. Adorable :)

Emily said...

I feel your pain Kristen, for every one good photo there are 32 terrible ones! Those are precious pictures though, so be proud!!