Friday, February 27, 2009

There's a First Time for Everything

Today was fun, London experienced a lot of firsts. First time to Chuckee Cheese's, first crush on plastic male mannequin at Chuckee Cheese's and first time to try and beat up a five year old who wasn't sharing with friends. Loyalty, passion and justice for all, that's my daughter's motto. We have lots of excitement in store for us in the future, I can already tell....


And if you're curious, when I asked London who the mannequin that she was hugging, kissing and talking to in the electronic car was, she replied that it was Daddy. So that at least made me feel a little bit better; although I did give James a hard time about London needing some more father/daughter time.

1 comment:

Beth said...

London hugging on the "doctor" mannequin was one of the most adorable things I have ever seen! Loved it! Loved spending time with you guys! Beth