Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You Never Know What You Might Find....


on my nightstand at 8:00 am. This morning it was a plastic fork, pacifier, empty cream soda bottle, and to top it off, Sleeping Beauty toddler panties. I am obviously not a morning person, so in the time it takes for me to become fully functional, London has been very busy, and is usually very naked, I might add.

And yes, I know the clock says it's after 11:00; that's how long it takes me to clean up what London has been very busy doing.

2 comments:

Mariah said...

That so looks like my nightstand well minus the little girl panties!!! I am not a morning person either so I understand!! how is baby Noble. How are you doing? We miss you guys dearly!!

Beth said...

Hilarious Kristen! My nightstand is pretty similar except add a dirty diaper(#1 only of course) and some bright pink ear plugs that have chew marks in them. :) Love you and hope you are having a great day! Let's get together! Beth