Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Think She's Really Internalizing This Princess Thing...


I finally happened....London rolled off her big girl bed. I woke up to wailing at 2a.m. only to find London on the floor beside her bed. After some consoling hugs, London looked up at me and said (in an obviously 'I'm still asleep' stupor) "I leaned over to look, and I must have looked very far because I fell down, down, down......". Now, if you have ever seen Disney's Enchanted, you'll remember this is the line Giselle says as she is explaining how she arrived in New York City. I was just waiting for London to break out in song ("how does she know that you love her..."). Next London's going to tell me she can't sleep in her bed because there is a pea under the mattress, my little princess....

No comments: