Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy birthday sweet baby boy

Like usual, we had one too many celebrations to celebrate one of our children's birthdays.
Just doing our part to set high expectations and inundate them with materialism. Not really, but sometimes that's what it feels like. Mommy likes to celebrate...I might need an intervention.
Of course no birthday is complete until you've had breakfast with dad at an insanely early hour.
Noble didn't complain one bit about the time.
Or the fact that his dad dressed him like its the middle of June.
He was just incredibly happy to be alive.
I like that about him.





Happy 2nd birthday to my super sweet little boy of few words (but great inflection and facial expressions). I can't imagine our little family without you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, how I love these posts. Can hardly believe the Nobel is 2 yrs. of age now. He is in a word.....PRECIOUS! Handsome, too.