Friday, September 11, 2015

My own little (9 yr. old) mermaid

The weekend of London's ninth birthday, I ended up catching some sort of yucky, achey, makes you feel totally miserable bug.  I'm attributing it to the fact that while out shopping with my mom and sister, London picked out (and came home) with an adorable top labeled 'Tween'.
 So it begins.
We had the best time though.  L was beaming all weekend.  What's not to love about a nine year old? She likes to shop, get her nails done and her favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.  Oh, and her top birthday request was for a mermaid tail she can swim in.  I'm sort of jealous.  Okay, I'm really jealous.  Trying to justify why I need a matching one, although we don't have a pool and I don't think it would be socially acceptable for me to wear a spandex tail in public.
Happy 9th Birthday sweet baby girl, you light up our lives!

No comments: