Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Just a few things I want to remember......


Noble and William wrestling/running/acting like little boys in the morning before Noble heads off to school (while I'm telling him for the emp-teeninth time to please put on his shoes)......


London reading her bible before bed and writing down her thoughts and prayers in her journal...

Summer taking William's hand and leading him on the sidewalk......

William and Summer reading one of their favorite books with me before bed (Moo, Baa, La, La, La) and Summer being so excited about the 'La, La, La" part she skips the pig, trust me, it's adorable.

Noble holding my hand on the walk home from school.....

William walking Noble's balance bike all around the cup-de-sac, wanting to be exactly like his big brother......
 
Reading 'Little Women' to London before bed......

Making puppy training plans and reading up on all there is to know about crate training a puppy with L.......

Bath time with Will and Summer; watching them rub shampoo in one another's hair.....

Noble still asking me to sing him a bedtime song.....

Listening to all the new 'baby' words Summer and Will add to their vocabulary each day (Boble is probably my favorite).....  

A quiet afternoon to write down a few little pieces that fill my heart.......


No comments: