Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Don't Count On It



I am always so excited (and proud) when London shows off a new skill. Her newest thing has been counting things. She pointed to two planes in the sky and told James "Two airplanes Daddy!" Needless to say, Daddy was wowed and told me she was counting. Well, then she did it again the other day while we were driving in the car. "Two buses, two buses Mama!" And sure enough, there were two school buses in front of us. I was so proud of her new found skill, I made over her observation. (It went something like "Wow London, that's right there are two buses. You are sooo good at counting things, etc.") I guess the abundance of praise led London to show off other things she could count. She held up her little foot and proudly said "Two toes Mama!" Two toes, five toes, close enough for mommy:).

1 comment:

Mariah said...

I love it!! She has some cute little feet. She is so smart, I mean two toes that is closer than most kids!! What a adorable girl. How are you doing? We miss you guys!!